How GSI Executive Search Works for You
GSI consultants' possess the expertise and contacts to best support your search. We use our high-level professional networks, industry knowledge and internal research resources to identify the ideal candidate. The following is an overview of what you can expect from the GSI team during the search process.
- A visit by a member of our team with the client is the essential first step.
- Preparation of a Candidate Profile setting forth the duties and responsibilities for the position and a competitive compensation package.
- The search for viable candidates begins as we take advantage of our extensive network of contacts in the respective industries.
- Present of a short list of strong candidates for you to interview.
- Once you have shown a preference toward two or more finalists, we conduct additional reference checks on each candidate prior to the scheduling of final interviews.
- Scheduling and coordination of final interviews.
- Finally, we will assist in making an offer of employment to your candidate of choice.
The GSI Guarantee
Our professional fees on all assignments are quoted on a flat fee basis and not as a percentage of total compensation. The amount of the fee varies with the particular position and we are very competitive in the industries we serve. Our services are rendered on an exclusive and retained basis. Clients are responsible for all ancillary expenses specifically associated with the assignment such as client and candidate travel, background checks, testing, etc. All expenses are subject to prior client approval.
GSI Executive Search provides an unconditional guarantee on all of our placements. We will replace in a timely manner any of our placements that resign or are terminated prior to the guarantee date at no additional professional fee.
We take particular pride in our "hands-off" policy of not recruiting our successful placements from our clients. Contact us today if you have any questions.