GSI has been privileged to collaborate with many communities as an extension of our work with clubs and resorts. These have been club communities, condominium associations, and several of the largest-scale communities across the nation. GSI is now considered one of the leading search firms uniquely qualified to search for top executive leaders in this industry. At GSI, we recognize that community managers are the backbone of the community associations they serve. These managers provide a unique expertise that is crucial to the successful operation of homeowners associations, property owners association, and other master planned communities.
We have been successful in recruiting community managers who possess the high standards, professional excellence, knowledge and skills that directly relate to effectively leading the association. When researching and screening community managers, GSI searches for the following characteristics in a leader:
· Able to provide leadership and strategic vision in the development and execution of operations while always looking ahead and planning for the future of these communities.
· Experienced in establishing, balancing, and maintaining professional relationships with residents, property owners, staff, members of the Association Board of Directors, and the greater surrounding community.
· Proficient and adept at representing the association and the community at the local, state, and federal level with pride and enthusiasm.
A few examples of our successful assignments in community management. These also include additional search assignments with some of these clients:
- Bella Vista POA, Arkansas
- Cullasaja HOA, North Carolina
- Fairfield Glade, Tennessee
- Haig Point, South Carolina
- Heritage Pines HOA, Florida
- Hot Springs Village POA, Arkansas
- The Lakes Club, California
- Ocean Ridge Management, Florida
- The Sea Ranch Club, Florida
- Sun City Anthem, Nevada
Contact us today to request a proposal or inquire about our top list of clients in this unique industry.