Richard M. Farrell, President
Dick is the founding principal of GSI Executive Search leading the successful searches of senior level management within the private club, resort, and community development sectors. He has a diverse hospitality management background that encompasses many years of experience as an executive in the hospitality and executive search in industries.
His experience includes:
- President and CEO of a Tampa Bay based Development Company; developed two planned communities featuring 2200 residences, a commercial office park, 54 holes of golf and a world acclaimed tennis academy and resort.
- President of a Florida based publicity traded developer of multiple large scale planned golf communities in Florida.
- Senior Vice President of Nicklaus-Sierra Development; nationally acclaimed developer of country club communities in Atlanta, Chicago, San Diego, Baton Rogue, New Orleans and Tampa.
- Founding principal and CEO of Pinnacle Golf, Inc; management and development company of golf clubs.
- Graduate of Florida State University.
- Past Board Member of the Seminole Booster’s.
- Past Vice President of the FSU Alumni Association.
- Former member of the Young President's Organization.
- Member of the “Leadership Florida” Alumni.
- Member of the Urban Land Institute.
- Member of the Association of Florida Community Developers.
- Member of National Club Association.
Richard M. Farrell
727-366-0487 - Direct