Eric Gregory, CCM joined GSI after a 20-year career as a Club Manager, with a wide variety of club experience with some of the finer clubs throughout the state of California. Eric’s club management career includes management of several golf, yacht, city and sports clubs including San Gabriel Country Club, Claremont Country Club, the Los Angeles Country Club, California Yacht Club and Santa Ana Country Club.
As General Manager/COO, Eric has led clubs through several multi-million dollar renovation projects and has helped clubs develop key membership and marketing initiatives, as well as operational strategies which have led to sustained financial performance and membership satisfaction. As one of the industry’s leading experts on long-range capital planning and strategies, Eric frequently conducts training sessions and publishes articles for club professionals and board members throughout the country.
Eric graduated from Loyola Marymount University and completed post-graduate work at the School of Hotel and Restaurant Management at Cal Poly Pomona, where he currently serves as an adjunct professor teaching Advanced Club Management. Eric is active in the Golden State Chapter of CMAA and is a Certified Sommelier and served as Host of the CMAA International Wine Society in 2012.
Professional Experience Includes:
• General Manager / COO of outstanding Clubs including San Gabriel Country Club, Claremont Country Club and California Yacht Club
• Clubhouse Manager for The Los Angeles Country Club and Santa Ana Country Club
• Food and Beverage Director for Mission Viejo Country Club, Center Club and Sports Club L.A.
• Successfully led San Gabriel Country Club through a $10M renovation of the historic golf course and Clubhouse
• Led successful golf tournaments such as the Cravens Invitational and the Alistair Mackenzie Society
• Certified Club Manager
• Certified Sommelier
• Previous Host and Board Member of the CMAA International Wine Society and Wine Program Awards Judge
• Adjunct Professor at the Collins College at Cal Poly Pomona teaching Advanced Club Management
• Founder and President of Blueprint Club Consulting specializing in Long Range Capital Planning and Strategies for the Private Club Industry
• Articles featured in Boardroom Magazine, PCDA and guest on Private Club Radio
• Speaker and educator at local, state and national CMAA conferences
Eric Gregory, CCM
626-325-3486 - Office
626-328-3935 - Cell