Scott is a senior partner of GSI Executive Search and is based in the firm’s Midwest office in St. Louis. He has executed many successful placements of senior and mid-level management in private clubs, resorts, hotels, gated communities, recreational facilities and real estate developments. He has a diverse background that covers 30 years of experience spanning executive search, professional sports, sports marketing and management, health and tennis club operations and community service.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Principal with Conley & Company, St. Louis, a national executive search firm focused on hospitality, financial services, corporate, and nonprofit senior management positions.
- Vice president of John Sibbald Associates, a leading national executive search firm for the hospitality industry.
- Executed 300 senior-level assignments in the club and hospitality sector.
- Owner and operator of South Hampshire Racquet Club in St. Louis, a full-service health club with fitness, tennis, and food and beverage operations.
- Account executive with Kemper Sports Management in Chicago, a national sports marketing and management firm.
- Managed corporate marketing assignments and sponsorships with the PGA Tour.
- Graduate of Denison University, Granville, Ohio.
- Master of Science in Sports Management from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Past board member of the United States Tennis Association.
- Current partner in Frontenac Racquet Club in St. Louis, a leading indoor tennis club in the Midwest.
- Past president of the Alumni board of directors of John Burroughs School in St. Louis.
- Current committee member at private clubs in St. Louis and northern Michigan.